- Allied Blenders & Distillers (ABD) is a leading IMFL company engaged in manufacturing, marketing and sale of alcoholic beverages in India
- It is promoted by the stalwart of India’s alco-bev industry Mr. Kishore Chhabria and managed by a professional team under the helm of a luminary of the Indian alcobev industry, Mr. Paramjit Singh Gill.
- ABD is the 3rd largest spirits company in India with volumes of 33.2 million cases for the year 2016-17 and growing at a CAGR of 15% over the last 7 years making it one of the fastest growing spirits company in India
- ABD possesses a strong sales and distribution network nationally and a pan-India manufacturing base that includes 43 manufacturing / bottling units. It has 14 sales offices in 22 states across the country
- ABD enjoys a national market share of 10% in India’s alcobev industry in FY 2017.
- From being a single brand company a little over 8 years ago, today ABD is a multi-brand company having presence in almost all categories within the spirits industry
- ABD’s flagship brand, Officer’s Choice is the largest selling whisky brand in the world* and is one of the largest spirits brand exported out of India, selling in 30 countries across the globe
- The other brands in the portfolio include : Officer’s Choice Blue, Officer’s Choice Black, Jolly Roger Rum, Class 21, Officer’s Choice Brandy,
Lord & Master brandy and Kyron Premium Brandy
* IWSR report 2014 & 2015 & 2016